NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Before I Go, It's Time To Vote ...

I have SEVEN movies and each one wants to be this sundays Church-less Movie Of The Week.


So use the COMMENTS link on the bottom of this post and vote on what YOU think should be the next Church-less MOTW!


BEAST OF YUCCA FLATS:


GODZILLA VS THE SMOG MONSTER:


GODZILLA: FINAL WAR (featuring every Godzilla monster EVER):


THE TERROR OF TINY TOWN (the all midget musical western):


BANANAS:


DUCK SOUP:


LEFT BEHIND 2 - TRIBULATION FORCE:


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Godzxilla final wars is my vote

Tony D. said...

I vote for Terror of Tiny Town!! For some reason it reminds me of Forbidden Zone...probably because it's in black & white, has singing, and has midgets.

Mrs. Galindo said...

I vote for duck soup.

Anonymous said...

I vote for duck soup as well!
-Lauren

Anonymous said...

Godzilla: Final Wars. All the monsters together. Resplendent!

Reverend Steve said...

Pretty good voting, seeing that hardly anyone comments on this blog.