NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Heart My Parents ...

Last saturday my parents came to see me at storytime. Afterwards they drove me to Grocery Outlet and bought me $250 in groceries, toiletries and various toys for my daughters. It couldn't have come at a better time because we have been wrestling with money like a roller coaster. Sure my wife's last trip brought back over a grand but we have been so dangerously in the hole with bills that a grant only puts a dent in our bills. So food had been pretty scarce for us. Now we're good and it's because my parents really came thru for me and my family.


Thank you guys. I love you guys very much. Thank you so much for helping us out.


Here. Have some cute pictures of the kids ...











No comments: