NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Totally Obsessing ...



I'm obsessing with my Church-less Movie of the Week. It's become the high point of my week. It's what I look forward to. All week busting my ass off at my job and dealing with screaming daughters at home, I deeply look forward to the small time that I get alone every sunday while they go to church. All week I think about what movie I should see, what foods I should snack on, what I should blog about when I blog about the film. I've been buying up used vhs videos by the truck full. It's an obsession, my own private Jesus-less film fest. And I fucking love it.


For tomorrow I've got chips, ice cream, and one of my favorite musicals from junior high. I can't fucking wait.


Here's what I've seen so far ...


December 7th: Godzilla VS Mecha-Godzilla

December 14th: Godzilla VS Mothra

December 21st: Ghidrah, the Three-Headed Monster

December 28th: Lord of the Rings (Rifftrack edition)

January 4th: Godzilla VS The Sea Monster

January 11th: Series 7 (The Contenders)

January 18th: House of Wax

January 25th: Police Story 3

February 1st: Left Behind the Movie

February 15th: Godzilla VS Megalon

No comments: