NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Me And The Animals Watching The Rain ...



It's almost 2pm. My Church-less movie is over and I'm waiting for my kids to come back from Jesusville to watch the second part of my double feature. I'm watching the rain with my dogs and cats, drinking coffee, singing Jesus Christ Superstar songs, waiting for my family and listening to the sound of the rain hit the roof of my white tin porch.


Everything's beautiful right now.


Now the kids are back and we're making a movie. My niece Deinna, she's the half of my two and a half daughters, wrote the script. It's a romantic comedy. We're finishing filming and then I have to edit it together using the computer.


Listening to music and watching the rain.


Here's some more free music for your punk ass ...


The Beatles: Rain

Letters to Cleo: Here and Now

No comments: