NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh My GODZILLA ...



WWE Pay-Per-View in June. WWE presents Night Of Champions, the big ppv where all the champions fight each other. It's a big one. Huge. And, get this, it's June 28th at the ARCO Arena in Sacramento, California.


HOLY SHIT!!! I have to go! Me and Em, side by side, the pyro and the music, me and my daughter holding up signs and rocking our asses off and having a buttload of fun.


Anyway, my ultimate fantasy dream is to have the kick ass $250 seats on the floor by ringside. Those are special steel folding chairs with the promotional poster of the pay-per-view on the chair AND you get to keep it.


But, you know, tickets go on sale this friday. And tickets are as cheap at only $15.00 each. A-A-A-AND my birthday's coming up next month ...


(wink, wink)




Here's a ton of free wrestling music for your punk ass ...


Kane (old theme)

MVP

The Ultimate Warrior (shout out to my big bro Jose)

Evolution (Motorhead)

Edge

The Great Kahli (new theme)

Chris Benoit

Stone Cold Steve Austin

R-Truth

Randy Orton (new theme)

John Cena

No comments: