NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Steve's (usually) Church-Less Movie Of The Week ...



... this week's Church-less movie of the week will NOT be seen this week on account of me having to take the damn kids to damn church because my usually very church-ey wife is too busy vomiting.


Shit, now I'm going to have to look around the house and see if I can find my fake church face.


Here. I know.


THIS will get me in the Jesus-ey mood.


Jesus is better than Spider-Man ...




Jesus can totally kick Spider-Man's punk fucking ass! Hell yeah, bitches!


God I hate going to church. My Ed Wood tattoo always itches when I go there.


It's like I told my mom and dad yesterday ...




I think it's really important that my kids go to church. Keeps them innocent and naive and makes sure they stay kids. I think them going to church is almost as important as me NOT going to church.


'Nuff said.


This has been post #995. We're nearing a loneliness milestone here so stay tuned, invisible friends!

No comments: