NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Feeling Good ...



Being manic-depressive is 50% AWESOME!


Spent the day spending time with Isabela, playing with her, watching Pokemon with her, made her food. I also cuddled with my wife, played around with her, held her, talked about our feelings and worshiped her huge honking boobs. I savored some kick ass coffee, about 3 or 4 cups worth. I took my pills. I watched Ed Wood's Plan 9 from Outer Space on the laptop while I checked out internet pr0n. I ate White Cheddar Cheez-its. I looked at the scars on my arms and my hands and my wrists and wondered why I would ever do anything so stupid.


So far today its been a pretty GODDAMN good day.






I'm gonna go to Target with my family now and buy a ton of stupid crap.


While we're gone, here's some free music for your punk ass. It's a long expired Sacramento band called The Mallrats. Their 2002 cd "Fallin' In Love All Over Again" was a work of genius but they soon broke up after its release. I think. No one seems to remember them. But I do. Their music was sort of like modern punk Buddy Holly.


Great stuff. Enjoy ...


Baby Take Me Back

All For You

Every Time You Open Your Mouth

No comments: