NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, March 27, 2009

The Bitter, Angry Story of My New Contacts ...

So anyway I was at work this morning at 7am, which required me to wake up at 5am to get ready. I couldn't fall asleep the night before so I ended up only getting about four hours sleep, but I worked my butt off and shelved like crazy. And once I was finished, which was only about an hour before I was scheduled to leave, my glasses just totally snap in two. I try to fix them but no way. They were just totally broken. So I had no glasses, no VISION (my prescription is -9, by the way) and no way for me to drive home. So I went to one of the managers and said I had to leave early and he was okay with it. But when I clocked out one of the OTHER managers got angry with me and said that if HE were the manager on duty that he would have written me up. It's like I'm in trouble because of a freak accident that wasn't my fault. He said I wasn't "prepared" for work and I should have had a "spare pair of glasses" ready. Ok. So should I also bring shoelaces? Maybe a spare pair of pants? Shoes? A new shirt? Maybe I should bring a suitcase to work? I mean, what the hell? That is rude and mean and just totally uncool. I can't see and I'm getting in trouble for it. What the fuck? You know what I mean?


Anyway, I went to a Sears and my cool new eye guy got me a free pair of contacts that I don't have to take out of my eyes for a month but I'm pretty sure I still will. But work really hurt. I'm blind and having a panic attack and I'm getting yelled at about it. Now I'm feeling bitter. Bitter and handsome.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If the economy wasn't up in the poop shoot, I would say quit. So instead, simply think to yourself how lucky you are to even have a job. And I sincerely hope your bosses stop crapping on you.