NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Day My Head Finally Explodes ...

Things are incredibly tense around here.


My wife is very agitated and extremely annoyed. We just had a big argument about coffee of all things. And her brother and sister-in-law are arguing which seems to be what they do best. And Emerald and Isabela both have the nastiest coughs you can imagine. Em's cough is keeping her awake and Bela's cough is making her a total screeching crybaby. Right now she's screaming that I need to cover her up because she can't cover herself up. It's the small blanket she uses all the time. I tell her to just pick it up and cover herself up and that just makes her snap screaming and wailing and crying big baby tears and suddenly I'm the worst dad in the world.


And add to that the fact that my forehead is throbbing, I'm tired and hungry, we're running out of money again apparently, our car is running like shit, my glasses are getting so scratched I'm having slight vision problems, I'm not getting enough sleep, Emerald is starting to get an "I don't want to listen to my daddy" attitude, and the fact that I worked my butt off today and no one seemed to care.


But my brother's moving back to Sacramento.


And I am so fucking psyched about that.


He just might make me sane again.




My wife is off "working" for the next few days.


Wish me luck.

No comments: