NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Me, According To Reviews Of Plays I've Been In ...

I, Steve Galindo, am ...




"... totally invested and, though awkward in first act pacing, embrace [my] roles with the kind of commitment necessary to pull off the impossible." -Fight Club, Reviewed 6/00


"... provides caricatures of performances."
-Pulp Fiction, Reviewed 3/98


"... full of annoying routines by a maniacal cheerleader (Steve Galindo), who puts hexes and leads the cast in exasperating group chants."
-Bleacher Bums, Reviewed 5/01


"... and Steve Galindo also had moments of insane lucidity."
-One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Reviewed 6/97




Let's sum up ...


I'm awkward in the beginning, I'm totally invested in what I do. I have the kind of commitment necessary to pull off the impossible. I provides caricatures. I am full of annoying routines. I am exasperating. And I have moments of insane lucidity.


Great. That's pretty much me.

No comments: