NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Steve's Church-Less Movie Of The Week, Part 2 ...

The kids are back from church, I found an old copy of a movie I love, and now we have a surprise double feature ...




Yoinked from the wiki god


"The Three Caballeros is a 1944 animated feature film, produced by Walt Disney and distributed by RKO Radio Pictures. The seventh animated feature in the Disney animated features canon, that plots an adventure through parts of Latin America, combining live-action and animation.


Produced as part of the studio's good will message for South America, but less obviously propagandistic. The film again starred Donald Duck, who in the course of the film is joined by old friend José Carioca, the cigar-smoking parrot from Saludos Amigos (1943) representing Brazil, and later makes a new friend in the persona of pistol-packing rooster Panchito Pistoles, representing Mexico. The music of the Mexican part was written by Mexican composer Manuel Esperon, who wrote the score for over 540 Mexican movies in the Golden Age of Mexican Cinema. Walt Disney, after having seen his success in the Mexican movie industry, called him personally to ask him to participate in the movie. The main song for the Mexican part is 'Ay Jalisco, No Te Rajes!', one of Esperon's most famous songs.




In April 2007, the film became the basis for a ride at the Mexican pavilion at Walt Disney World's Epcot named Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros."




Steve's Snacks Of The Week:


Coffee

Mug Root Beer

The Sight Of My Wife's Tits Spilling Out Of Her Top


I love this movie so much. I loved it ever since I was a kid. I wasn't one for the usual classic Disney films. I strayed more towards the psychedelic, trippy sort of films like Alice in Wonderland and this crazy, fucked up, drug-fueled Donald Duck super freak out that I'm currently watching with my kids.


How awesome is my family!


Three Caballeros

2 comments:

jessecoombs said...

I of course don't need to tell YOU about Donald in Mathemagic Land.

Reverend Steve said...

I OWN THAT! GAWD I love that movie! When I used to work at the video store I would use that to time our closing. If I put it on at 11:15pm, it would end perfectly at close. I'd watch it every night. GAWD!