NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Update On My 32nd Birthday ...



No Church-Less Movie of the Week. Had to go to church. My wife said I didn't have to but I knew it would be a "thing" if I stayed at home, so I went.


It's been an okay day so far. I got seasons 1 and 2 of My Name Is Earl, which I'm kinda happy about. I also got season 1 of The Riches, which I am extremely excited about. I also got a racist t-shirt, two expensive tickets to the WWE pay-per-view here in Sacramento in a few months, two hardcore fuckings from my hot ass wife, and a promise of more special things to come.


Now we're going to go to Jen's house. Jen's "husband" Joe is a nice guy and his birthday was tomorrow, so he's going to have a big barbecue today and it's going to be a sort of dual birthday thing with him and I. I said okay to the barbecue solely so that I could have more time to play with the girls in their huge backyard. But Joe wants to "get to know me" and I think Jen and Natasha are trying to use his intrigue over me to hook us up as friends.


It'll be a bit uncomfortable because I'm highly agoraphobic (or, as I like to call it, ANgoraphobic) and I'm not really up to being buddy buddy on some new bro-date. But if getting to know a new person and interact with somebody new is what I have to do for steak and an awesome backyard, then so be it.


Wish me luck ...


So far NO Godzilla movies OR iTunes gift certificates. Just an FYI.

No comments: