NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Well ...

Time for some brutal honesty, my brothers ...


I cut myself again yesterday.


It was a hard deep cut on my left hand. It bled bad. I'm not sure why I did it. It was a rough day at work, maybe an argument with the wife, I dunno. I kept thinking that everybody hates me, nobody likes me, that sort of thing. It made me paranoid and that makes me start to hate myself (which really isn't a difficult thing to do) so that's when I punish myself by cutting. It's also probably a cry for help to the people around me but to tell you the truth I don't really have too many people around me in my life right now.


But I'm getting better. You hear that, Gwen? This is the first time I've cut myself in like a month or two. That's pretty good when you see all the scars on my arm. And the one on my wrist. That's a small one.


Anyhoo, tomorrow is a random day off for me. Gonna take it slow, pop some pills. Gonna to go to Target, buy some new shoes, maybe a tie. I'm finally going to watch the seventies hideous mind fuck Godzilla VS The Smog Monster. Take it easy. That sort of thing.


Comments are disables, by the way.