NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Caffeine Killed My Family ...



Here is the OFFICIAL publisher description for the book Caffeine Killed My Family: Best Free Cure Since Jesus Christ Himself by Lynette Ann Yount as it is printed on numerous websites and on the official bookmark I received recently:


“My book is intended to save the lives of the globe from my illness now that I what caused it. The illness I solved is Huntington’s disease just in time to save my life and others. My book has been intended to save the globe from death caused my illness. Caffeine killed my ancestors. Caffeine production across the planet must be stopped. Your life can be saved by having no caffeine for as long as the disease was around. The other chapters in my book are illnesses that have similar symptoms. I will not know if the experiment will work until we try it. A caffeine concentration sensor could be made and we could go back on caffeine.”


OH NO ... I'm drinking caffeine RIGHT NOW!!!




Finally, a cure for the disease what caused it! I need to be having no caffeine for as long as the disease was around. When will we finally get around to making a caffeine concentration sensor, people?!!? Then we could go back to caffeine!


I am all about this book.


I think it's crap, by the way, and I'm in no way stopping my massive caffeine intake. It's just nice to know. It's a good bit, a good bit of schtick.

No comments: