NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Down With The Sickness ...

I might be in bad standings at my job.


But I'm in no position to do an all night inventory. I'm sick off my ass. I have a cold, the flu, AND the world's worst migraine, all wrapped into one.


I went to work at 6pm, blobbed around the store for an hour or so, then went and begged the store manager to let me leave. I know that it was inventory night and they needed me, but I just couldn't work. I was in too much pain. I just couldn't do it anymore.


All I want to do right now is lay naked in the fetal position on the floor of my bathroom crying.


While strange Esquivel lounge music plays in the background.


Esquivel: Whatchamacallit

Harlem Nocturne

Sentimental Journey

No comments: