NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Earny Mornings ...



Working every morning at 7am is deeply tiring. It's exhausting. I'm waking up every morning between 4:30 and 5am to get ready. It's been absolutely exhausting and when I get home I'm so wiped out that I usually take a nap for an hour or two, which is bad because I should be spending what little time I have with my family. Plus I may be getting rings around my eye from the sleep or lack of.


But I've never worked better. It hurts to admit that but I'm more focused, I work harder, and I get more done. I'm a better worker now that I'm a morning person.


And I think that management knows this, too. They're respecting me more, thanking me more, and treating me pretty darn good.


I kind of like my mornings.


Ricky Nelson: Waitin' In School

Alexi Murdoch: Orange Sky

No comments: