NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Few Little Things ...



-I'm tired.

-I have to work today, so no Church-Less Movie of the Week. In fact, next sunday I have off but I'll have to end up going to church to see my daughters perform. And then I believe I work the sunday after that, so I don't know when the Church-Less MOTW will be returning. But it's not dead. It will return.

-My phone is dead. Don't have to $$$ to turn it back on. Sorry mom and dad.

_I'm near the end of an 8 day work marathon. Eight days in a row, almost all of them very early shifts, too. Today I woke up at 4:30am. It's not fun.

Anyway, I've gotta go.

No comments: