NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Full Sort Of Feeling ...



Yesterday my wife took me out to eat at a really nice place called Panda Buffet. I ate four or five full plates, downed about 17 potstickers, ate ice cream, learned how to play Rummy and had crab meat for the first time. I am very full. And that feels good.


I don't know when the last time was that I felt full. It seems like I've been starving for a long time, saving food for the kids to eat. But my wife asked me if I was happy with her and I said I don't know. We've been having problems, growing apart it seems. We can be in the same room and still be miles apart. I told her I missed her, missed talking with her, missed going out with her.


So she picked me up, dropped about $25, and took me to the kick ass asian buffet place. We spent the night together and talked and hung out. It felt pretty good.


Everything tastes like potstickers to me now.


By the way, I saved the claw ...




Apart from the shooting pain up and down my left hand (maybe I'm having a heart attack) things are pretty damn good around here. They're even better now that Bela went back to bed with Natasha - that bitch was driving me crazy with all her screaming and temper tantrums. Peace has been restored in the Galindo household.


Here's some free music for your punk ass, courtesy of the mutherfucking Wind clan ...


Susan and the Surftones: Everything's Alright (Jesus Christ Superstar)

Eels: Fitting In With The Misfits

Relient K: Faking My Own Suicide

Hot Chip: Wrestlers

Rolling Stones: Don't Stop

No comments: