NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Arizona Pictures, Day One ...

Godzilla with my ticket ...



Godzilla watching the mountains of Utah ...





The Salt Lake City airport, home of Mornons galore ...



Boarding for Phoenix ...



I drew a friendly message on the barf bag and then put it back. I hope that someone who gets sick feels happier by my drawing ...



Wall of clouds over Phoenix. What, a rainy cold Arizona??? What the hell ...



Drooling over the 2 story Barnes and Noble right next to my parents place ...



Me on their stage ...



I miss my family. I miss my wife and my kids so bad.


Life is no fun without them.

No comments: