NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, May 15, 2009

The High And Low Points Of My Life Right Now ...



Today is my one year of sobriety. No more staying awake until 3am drinking a twelve pack by myself and wishing I was dead. And now look at me. I'm even on a diet! Healthy Steve, yay me!


On the negative side, however, my grandmother is dying in a hospital in Tucson somewhere and I'll probably have to fly to Arizona for her funeral in the next few days. Probably this weekend. They took out her feeding tube and she has a day, maybe two left.


Trying not to think about it, quite frankly. Sorry Nana. But I'm trying to avoid the sadness and so far doing a pretty damn good job.


Maybe that makes me an asshole. I don't know. All I know is that I don't particularly feel like getting down on myself with all this undue sadness when the sky is blue and today is sprawling all fresh and new right in front of me. Shit, today might even end up being fun.




Damn. Arizona again.


It's going to be fucking hot down there.

No comments: