NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bloody But Ok ...



I have three days off. I need them. I need to decompress. My mind feels like it's going to snap at any second. I need to be surrounded by my family and my kids and my comforts right now. Work and my personal life and work and my kids and my bills and work, sometimes everything in my life feel like this giant weight that I have to carry because I have no choice.


I cut myself again right before and after work. It's a pretty bad cut on my wrist. It's not a cry for help or anything like that. It's just me being crazy. I'll get over it eventually. That's the joys of being manic-depressive and bipolar, I guess.


Did I mention that my doctor put me on a GLUTEN-FREE diet now and that I can't eat anything I like, anything sweet, anything tasty, any fast food or anything that's in the house right now?


I can't wait for my church-less movie tomorrow.


Anyways, here's some music ...


Barenaked Ladies: Have You Seen My Love?

When I Fall

Lovers In A Dangerous Time

It's All Been Done




Comments are disabled. I know cutting is bad. I'm working on it.

No comments: