NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

"Mosura Ya Mosura, Dongan Kasakuyan Indo Muuuu ..."

I finally finished that damn Mothra movie. Yay me! Hooray for personal victories.


That flick was fun. Dense at times but still great to see Mothra's origin. I've seen Godzilla VS Mothra a ton but never the original, you know?


I could probably spin this into another double feature but I'm feeling lazy so I don't think I'm going to. I've feeling overcome with intense feelings of detached malaise. I mean, shit, I thought I was going to fly to Arizona today for my grandmother's funeral but instead I'm home alone watching shitty movies. Crazy, huh?


Anyway, I hope you liked the movie.


Now here's a ton of free music for your punk ass ...


Carole King: It's Too Late

Operation Ivy: Knowledge

Violent Femmes: Crazy (Gnarls Barkley cover)

Green Day: Know Your Enemy

Flight of the Conchords: Boom

Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies: I Melt With You

Barenaked Ladies: Fight The Power (Public Enemy cover)

Flight of the Conchords: Leggy Blonde (featuring Rhys Darby)

B. Bumble and the Stingers: Nut Rocker


Think I'm gonna take a nap before the monsters come back from Jesus hunting.


See ya.

No comments: