NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Death Vacation ...



It's starts early tomorrow morning when my plane takes off at 9:55am to Phoenix with a layover at Salt Lake City. Then we'll be driving to Tucson to visit my 90something year old father, then it's down to Douglas, Arizona for a rosary and a funeral and a burial and a sad family reunion.


Be sure to read their Wikipedia page. It reads more like a pamphlet or a fifth graders report.


My brother says he updated the Douglas wikipedia page.


I did, too.


I put that it's pretty.


UPDATE: "The recent edit you made to the page Douglas, Arizona has been reverted, as it appears to be unconstructive."

No comments: