NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Shit, Man ...

Nobody in my family told me until just now that my grandmother died on friday morning. Shit, man. so I was sitting here watching fucking Mothra and wondering when she was going to die. And it turns out she was already dead. I feel like such a horrible person.


Rosary is this friday night and the funeral is this Saturday morning in the small town of Douglas, Arizona. Not too excited about going back to Dog's-Ass. It's a small border town right against the Mexico-America wall. It's the butt end of the hottest state in America and in the summer, too.


Funeral time. Great.


I'm not really in the mood to smile right now.


The Descendents: Sad State of Affairs

Cake: Walk On By

Jim's Big Ego: After The Tornado

Moby: We Are All Made of Stars

Guns N Roses: Don't Cry

Dionne Warwick: Walk On By

Gonzo: I'm Going To Go Back There Someday


Work should be awesome tomorrow, right?

1 comment:

jennieprice said...

nothing i can say except give you some >hugs<