NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Steve's Church-Less Movie Of The Week ...

... will NOT be seen this week on account of tomorrow being Mother's Day.




I'll try to make it up to y'all sometime this week. Maybe monday.


Going to go to a cookout with some friends right now, the ones with the kick ass backyard.


My wife and I are bringing gluten-free meat. How sad is that? Being gluten-free, avoiding chocolate and fast food and bread, it's some seriously tough shit. This is the first time I've ever had to diet EVER! Hard as hell, this gluten-free thing.


Wish me luck.

No comments: