NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Strange Freaky Tucson Torture ...

There's construction on the Tucson freeway system. We're talking construction on the freeway running the ENTIRE LENGTH of the city of Tucson. We're stuck. We can't get out of the goddamn freeway to go see my 98-year-old grandfather. All the gpoddamn exits are blocked by construction. There's literally no exits off the freeway in the entire main part of Tucson.

What the fuck?

It's like strange freaky Tucson torture. And my older brother is next to me screaming about how much he hates Tucson and how stupid and ass-backwards this city is. And I can't say that I blame him.


To me, Tucson is like a much bigger, less stinky Douglas.

No comments: