NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Updates On My Death Vacation ...



I may be leaving tomorrow night to fly to a funeral in Arizona. And I might be doing it without my wife. I hope not. I need her there with me.


And I don't know if anybody cares but I may end up having a pick up Church-Less MOTW tonight, as I have done before. I just found a free copy of a new movie I'm very excited to see and I may end up spinning that into something for everybody.


So I asked for friday and saturday off for the rosary and funeral. Then I have sunday and monday which are my usual days off. Then I have tuesday off as a holiday, since monday is a holiday and they always give me three days off on a major holiday week. So I work today and tomorrow and then, sadly, I'm on a death vacation.


Oh, and I get off at 4:00pm tomorrow, mom and dad. I know that probably fucks up flight plans. Sorry.

No comments: