NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Meet My Annoying Pop-Up Music Player ...



I know that it MAY be extremely annoying to you. But I honestly love each and every song that plays. Plus it's MY blog, so you'll just have to deal with it.


Tonight I was going to try to finally watch LAST WEEK's church-less movie of the week so that I could start fresh tomorrow. But I'm exhausted from work and I'm falling asleep on the couch. so I'll have to try and double feature it tomorrow.


Wish me luck.

6 comments:

Reverend Steve said...

It's 1030 and I'm FINALLY watching Mega-Shark. I have an hour left to go right now, so I'm almost caught up.

Reverend Steve said...

This is a cotton candy film. It's horrible, unhealthy, and very bad for you. And yet you can't put it down. Movie crack.

Reverend Steve said...

Miss Electric Youth does pretty damn good in this movie. Debbie Gibson seems to be the only person in this movie who's having fun.

Lorenzo Lamas beats out Dolores Fuller for the WORST ACTOR EVER award. He's chewing so much scenery he's gonna be shitting submarine parts for YEARS!

Reverend Steve said...

WHOAH! Debbie's doing the song "Shake your Love" with a chinamen right now.

Reverend Steve said...

I'm sorry.

Chinamen is NOT the preferred nomenclature.

Asian-American, please.

Reverend Steve said...

Miss "Only In My Dreams" just punched a bitch out. One punch. Damn!