NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Birthday Blues ...



It's my wife's birthday. And so far it hasn't been too fun.


We've had three doctor's appointments today. At the last one my new nasal doctor informed me that I have a deviated septum and it's my decision if I want surgery or just live with my annoying stuffed up nose. And next we have to go to the hospital because one of her aunts had a heart attack and almost died.


And later tonight my wife is going to a strip club and then a bar with some of her "work" friends. Crazy. Crazy day filled with hospitals and waiting rooms. I feel really bad for her. Today should be more special. I wish I had the money to make today special. All I have is myself.


My daughter Emerald snapped that picture of me in the doctor's office. I'll tell you later about the intensely painful nasal "procedure" they did to me. It hurts like fucking hell.


Laters.


Skee-Lo: I Wish

No comments: