NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Getting Ready ...



The WWE's next pay-per-view, The Great American Bash, is here in Sacramento at the end of the month.


I have two tickets, just me and Emerald. We're going to dinner, see a free concert by Rev Theory in the parking lot before hand, so some tailgating, and then we're going to go inside and I'm going to let her buy ONE THING from the souvenir booth, whatever she wants. We're making signs to hold up. It's so sweet.


It's going to be a Daddy-Daughter moment. I'm so excited.


Rev Theory: Hell Yeah

Breaking Point: One of a Kind

WWF: Hardy Boyz Theme

Run DMC: The King of Rock (DX Theme)

No comments: