NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Nose And Tongue ...

So my new nasal doctor tried to help my frequent nose bleeds by cauterizing my right nasal passage today. He said that would help and would only sting a little bit. He shot some stuff up my nose, then he numbed it, and then he rubbed some amazingly painful silver nitrate against the walls of my nose to burn the veins in my nose so that they would bleed and then cauterize.

Well, sting just a little bit MY ASS! My nose stings and burns like hell. I can't stop sneezing. And now, in what I believe to be a related manner, there are these big, itchy, painful lumps that have recently started to form on the back of my tongue. I don't fully know what they are or why they're there but I'm hoping they don't get bigger and obstruct my ability to breathe and swallow.

And my nasal passage is on screaming fucking FIRE! Hurts like a bitch on fire in hell. Eyes watering, sneezing, almost impossible to breathe out of my nose.

I want to call in sick tomorrow but I've had three days off and I would feel guilty calling in to make it a fourth.

And all this on my wife's birthday.

Sorry, baby.

No comments: