NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, June 8, 2009

So ...



I might be moving to Oklahoma.


That's where my wife's parents MAY be heading. My wife wants to go and I'm depressed enough that I'm not putting too much of a fight.


It might be time for a change.


Dave Matthews: Oh

Gravedigger (acoustic)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Might be a blessing in disguise.

- Bunny

MANDRA said...

Hi Steve!

Where can I find the link for put in my Blog the Ed Wood's Birthday Countdown?

I'm looking for and can not find it. What have you done?

How can I help? Thank you very much Steve!

Dustin said...

Check my house out in the okc area for sale if your moving here. see it online at www.2108dogwood.com and email me at merryfim@msn.com if your interested