NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Soft Sunday Chill ...



Ahhh ... sundays ...


I haven't changed out of my pajamas all day.


Watched two good/bad movies. Pigged out on a bunch of unhealthy crap. Slept like crazy. Drank some gooood coffee and got some awesome new music, Concert Psyching Rock (CPR) for the free concert Em and I are going to before the big pay-per-view. And now me and the kids are watching three hours of good sunday Fox cartoons.


No fears. No worries. No thoughts of my job or my money problems or cutting myself or how I'm going insane.


I fucking LOVE sundays.




So here's some free music for your punk ass, courtesy of the got-damn Wind clan ...


The Hollies: He ain't Heavy, He's My Brother

Dolly Parton: Jolene

Disneyland: The Monorail Song

DJ Sluggo: Theme from Godzilla (bootleg remix)

No comments: