NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Steve's (usually) Church-Less Movie Of The Week ...



... will NOT be seen this week as it is Father's Day and I had to get my ass to church.


I WAS going to watch one of my favorite dad movies, Old School, which is my favorite because of Vince Vaughn's kick ass cool dad character. The image of a man wearing a baby bundler and STILL being ass kicking cool made me feel good about one day being a father.


But the rest of the movie just annoys the shit out of me, so not seeing it today is no great loss.


There will also be no church-less movie of the week NEXT sunday, so we'll probably have a pick-up movie tomorrow or something to make up for it all.


Sorry, y'all.

No comments: