NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Better ...

When my daughter Emerald got pneumonia she was given a free nebulizer breathing machine and a prescription for liquid breathing treatments. When my asthma got bad I started using her machine as a crutch.

About three weeks ago I found myself using her breathing machine on average about once to three times a day. That's about ten to fifteen times a week! My body became addicted to it. I needed it to breathe. It was really bad.

Now, thanks to my new routine and my new meds, I only used the machine three times last week and so far I haven't used it at ALL this week. And I can suddenly SMELL PERFECTLY!

I am a man on the mend, my friends.

Areosmith: You Gotta Move (WWE Summerslam 2009 Theme)

No comments: