NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

LAME!!!



My computer broke a few days ago. Totally dead. Kaput. No computer. We need to get it fixed but we're broke as hell. So what can we do, right? We've been computerless for a few days now. I'm actually blogging during one of my breaks AT WORK if you can believe it, a first for me.

I guess it's good that the computer broke in that it's bringing me and my wife closer at home. We're actually spending time together without one of us being glued to a monitor. And we're screwing a whole lot more. So that's good.

The bad news is that, since I'm an angora agoraphobic, my only link to the outside world is gone. At times this blog is my only friend. And now it's gone. So even though I'm trying to keep my cool and act like our laptop dying is no big thing it's actually driving me batshit insane.

No church-less movie of the week this sunday. Or, shudder, for quite some time, probably.

Lame.

No comments: