NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lonely Black Boys And My Broken Toes ...



I think I re-fractured one of my toes last weekend somehow. I don't know HOW I did it again. But my whole left foot hurts like hell and its slowing me down at work. What makes it worse is that work has been twice as hard and twice as busy lately. At the end of every day I just collapse on the couch and try not to pass out so that I can spend a few hours with my wife and kids.

It's exhausting. Everything's exhausting.

I need some rest. I need to sleep in. I need to just knock out for a day straight. I need to pass out and veg. I need to be buried alive and build a wall to keep the outside world thoroughly OUT.

I'm so fucking tired. I wish I still drank. I'd drink like a motherfucker.

There's a lot of drama just on the outskirts of my life. I can see it from afar gathering dust and kicking shit around. I see it and I smile because it's not in my general vicinity. But I also watch it with just a hint of fear because I know at any time that it could engulf me with pain and suffering and sadness and violence. I watch it and pray that it doesn't come near me. Let's hope the shitstorm stays far outside my life.

Anyway. Here is some video that I took last saturday at the park. It's funny. Well ... it's funny to me. Maybe not to you. probably not to you. I have a fucked up sense of humor.

Here it is ...


No comments: