NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Sleep In Day ...



Today is a lazy day. I woke up at the noons, laid around, read a book for a while and then my kids and I went to the store to get food. Yeah, food. Crazy, huh? I remember food. My wife said that I wasn't allowed to buy any chips or root beer and I wanted snacks for my church-less movie of the week. So I bought goldfish and poweraids. Pretty psyched about that.

Now we're laying around watching a Gilmore Girls marathon. Well, I'm not even watching it. More like it's in the background for me, not that I don't like it. Any tv show that features the lead singer of Skid Row singing Hollaback Girl is a show I can get behind.

Now we're hanging out, talking, listening to music. I have a playlist on my iTunes - Weekend Party Music. It has a whole bunch of happy fun rock and light dance music and silly stuff. Here's a great mashup from it ...

DJ Schmolli: Mash Me Amadeus


Hey! Be sure and visit this blog tomorrow because tomorrow is a HIDEOUS Turkish double feature. Yeah! It's gonna be awesome. And I might post some silly pics later tonight, so stick around for an assfull of awesomeness.

Laters.

No comments: