NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fair Time ...

Church is over, four and a half hours of Pentecostal guilt and fake "speaking in tongues" and uncomfortable conversations.


Catholics, man, they're out in an hour. That's the problem I have with my wife's church. I hate going to church and the BOOM! Fucking half the day's gone. What the hell? Where did my sunday go?


anyway, we're off to the fair right now. Excited. We don't really have any money for rides and stuff. That's why we're going to walk around, learn about fire safety, check out exhibits and then I'm going to catch COUNTY FEVER! Woo!


Growing up in Arizona, I learned that the song Wild Wild West by Escape Club played at the fair EVERY TIME I went there from when the song was first released all the way to 2001 which was the last time I went.


I'll be listening for it in California ...


Escape Club: Wild Wild West

2 comments:

johnmc. said...

Four and a half? Shit, that's a lot! A good Irish priest can get you in and out in 20-25 minutes.

Reverend Steve said...

I know, right?