NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Plan 9 ...



That's my two girls cuddling up to each other and sleeping together last night. My oldest Emerald got PISSED when the flash woke her up.

Anyway, tonight I go see the cast of Mystery Science Theater 3,000 riff on Ed Wood's Plan 9 from Outer Space live via satellite at my local movie theater. Century Theaters Arden. They have two massive domes where they have the theaters. I call 'em "the tits." I'm going to see Plan 9 at the tits tonight, me and my wife. And I couldn't be more excited.



It's a very holy time for me and for Woodites and Ed Wood fans everywhere. For starters it's the month of Criswell according to the holy Woodian calendar and just two days ago it was Saint Criswell's birthday ...



... and now I'm going to see this once in a lifetime event in what I can only assume will be a completely empty theater. This will be my second time seeing Ed's magnum opus on the big screen. I'm extremely excited.

And then TOMORROW is the start of the California State Fair and me and the family have SEASON PASSES!

The covenant of happiness is going gangbusters so far.

Have a good night, everyone. Death to shooshers.

No comments: