NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Random Sunday Update ...

It's another lazy sunday for me and the fam. I succeeded in watching and posting my ritual Sunday Church-less Movie Of The Week but I did so without a computer. I wrote the post last night on my father-in-laws computer and scheduled it to post this morning. I was supposed to use my brother-in-laws computer this morning to post during my MOTW but I was forgotten so I watched an old vhs copy instead of the one here on my blog. I could have gotten angry about that but I don't care. Then I listened to Ed Wood's Orgy Of The Dead and took a little nap. Now the family is home and, of course, after fifty tries and fails the laptop FINALLY works again. But I know it will only break down in a few hours. Whatever. My oldest daughter Emerald is playing World of Warcraft on her uncle's computer and my youngest is watching Night at the Museum. Great little flick. I really wished our computer worked on a regular basis. I also wish that we had money to spend and I wish we had any sort of food in this house. I wish a lot lately. We're behind on the rent and we haven't bought food in ages. I haven't eaten anything since dinner last night and that wasn't too much food to begin with. We're living off Natasha's parents and their good graces so thank the Wood for them. And thank my mom and dad for getting us season tickets to the California State Fair at the end of the month. Excited. Beatles tribute band The Fab Four plays Thursday, August 27th and MC fucking Hammer plays on September 3rd. How awesome is that?

Anyway, that's that. Wind Clan out. death to shooshers. And thanks to storytime yesterday here's my new favorite song. Eat it, poopies ...

Billy Ray Cyrus: Achy Breaky Heart

No comments: