NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Seven ...



I picked my oldest daughter Emerald up from Jen's house after work. And on the way home she asked me on a scale of 1 to 10 how I would rate my life.

I thought long and hard. And I came up with a 7. Pretty good, pretty happy. Could be a whole lot better, though. Wish we had more money. Wish our lives could be more stable. Wish my in-laws were quieter and less argumentative. Wish our front yard didn't look like rusty shit.

But all in all, me and my kids and my wife and my job, me at home in my isolated little cave, things are pretty damn good for me and my own.

A seven.

No comments: