NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, August 28, 2009

State Fair 2009: Third Visit ...

We saw The Fab Four last night at the state fair. It was Isabela's first concert and Emerald's third (the first being Los Lonely Boys and the second being the hard rock show before WWE's The Bash) and it was amazing! I think it was the third time I have seen them. Third or fourth. But every time I see them they just blow me away.

Awesome show.



I'm in a Beatles mood now. It feels good.

So here's some free music for your punk ass ...

Strawberry Fields Forever (take 5)

Nowhere Man

In My Life

Good Day Sunshine

Yesterday

The Night Before

All You Need Is Love

'Til There Was You

No comments: