NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

F- My Life ...

First my kids had strep throat.

Then Emerald had an allergic reaction to the medication she was taking and she broke out into hives.

Then the steroids she was taking weakened her immune system, worsening her asthma, making her wake up every night with massive, serious asthma attacks.

Emerald also has a bad, nasty, hideous cough.

Then I fractured my finger badly.

Then my feet get so dry and flaky that a huge CHUNK of flesh peels off my right foot, causing every step to hurt like mad.

Now we're pretty sure Isabela has chicken pox.

Goddamn.

No comments: