NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Me And Ed Wood ...

To quote Ed Wood, "My mind's in a muddle, like in a thick fog." That pretty much sums up my life.


Things are ok, I guess. Work has let up, my health is ok. My finger is healing and the chunk of skin that got ripped off of my right foot is healing nicely. My home life is heartwarming and cute. And regular tv is back on. Flashforward was pretty awesome. Things are good.


But I can't help but feel as if there's something wrong on the horizon, that something's behind me, that the wheels are turning behind the set and whoever's pulling the strings and talking behind my back has some seriously bad shit planned for me in the coming weeks.


Maybe it's just the bipolar pills I'm taking and the anti-anxiety pills I'm taking. Maybe they're just filling me with unnecessaryparanoia.


But, and this is SO me, even though everything is good MY mind is stuck on thinking about what fucked up stuff is coming up for me in the future.


I guess that's very Criswell of me.

No comments: