NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Next Door Drama ...



So we live right next door to my wife's parents. Like Everybody Loves Raymond, I guess. I've never watched that crap. Anyway, it's usually pretty nice to live so close. Nice people, generous, friendly, pretty good dvd selection and easy access to their easily taken foodstuffs.

But it's not fun when there's drama going on there, drama so fierce that you're locking your doors, worried that somebody might be killed.

But it's not all negative. I had an awesome steak and shrimp dinner with my wife and kids and my parents. My actual, drama-free parents.

So things even out. Eventually. Over time.

The Antlers: Two

No comments: