NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

In Need Of Praise ...



The problem is praise. I seek praise in every aspect of my life, most notably in my work. I do an amazing job and I bust my butt and then I wait for kudos that don't come and so I get deeply upset. My wife has remarked about this a few times recently as well. I do something amazing just so that I can get thanks and praise.


So now I'm trying to just be ok with doing awesome things just for the sake of being awesome. I don't need credit and praise. If work continues to NOT give it to me, then why continue expecting it?


It IS quite sad to think that I have to constantly remind myself STOP SEEKING PRAISE.

No comments: