NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Various Moody Whatnots ...



-I just finished day SEVEN of my ten day nonstop work marathon to get Woodmas, the day my savior Ed Wood was born, off. My marathon began last tuesday and it ends this thursday night when our store hosts a 45 minute acoustic musical performance from musical legend Peter Yarrow of Peter, Paul and Mary. What a HUGE event! and it's going down HERE! And on my last day, too. It's going to be beautiful and frustrated and wild and awesome and crazy as hell and it's all happening in my home away from home, in MY section. Craziness. It's a ten day marathon that ends in an exploding gaggle of crazy folk music.


Blowin' In The Wind

Kisses Sweeter Than Wine

Where have All The Flowers Gone


-Speaking of work ... I have a friend. He's been working at his job for a number of years, almost a decade. And he works hard. He comes home and he's just exhausted. He falls asleep on the couch. His wife wants to spend time with him and his kids want to play with him and be crazy, happy dad. But he's exhausted from constantly going above and beyond his call of duty. He used to be a lazy smart ass but he's completely changed his attitude and just completely turned his entire life around so that he can be appreciated more. Plus he takes medication that makes him paranoid. Great, huh? It's just one bad thing after another for this guy. So because of his meds he thinks the upper level management team hates him and is totally against him. So my friend called me today to tell me that he got his yearly performance review. And it was pretty bad. It WAS good. It was GREAT, apparently, but one of the upper level types that he freaks out about got a hold of the great review and rewrote huge swaths of it, edited it and redid it so that it seriously cut him down and unfairly criticized him. I feel SO BAD for this guy. He's worked so hard to be a professional and what did his hard work get him? He got a raise so small for all his trouble. I mean, I know that it's an economic crisis and all but the last time he got a raise so small it was when he first started as a stupid rookie. They're not grooming him for anything. It's punishment. And it's unfair. Nobody cares about how good he is at what he does. That is so sad.




-You know the movie 17 Again? Holy shit! I can't BELIEVE how freaking funny that was!


-So anyways I'm currently working on my autobiography. It's making me feel better about my life. It's called "Humorously Tragic Attempts To Become A Man: A Novel Of My Life (In No Particular Order)" and it's shards of my life thrown randomly at your face. It starts with the time my brother got the knife in 1999 and then it jumps to the time in eight grade when Alex and I cut school to go to the Arizona State Fair. Then it might go to the time in 2003 when a guy tried to kill me for breaking up his marriage, then some story about Tom or Joey or something. It's a random collage of my life and my problems, trying to figure out who I am and how I got to where I am. I'm excited about this project. I feel CREATIVE. It should be good.


-Here's some old school animation for you ...




That's about it, I guess. I'm so tired. I feel like I'm about to pass out.

Wind Clan out.

Wish me luck on the rest of my work marathon.

1 comment:

A Sacramento Fan said...

Glad you're finally writing your memoir. I can't wait to read it!