NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Various Random Whatnots ...

-This is a drawing I did of Emerald while she was doing her homework. She cut it into a heart and put it right next to her desk so that she could look at it while she does her schoolwork. She loves it. But she doesn't like the big nose I accidentally gave her.




-I stayed up late a few nights ago because my wife and I were watching This TV, "a free 24-hour, seven-day-week-movie channel on the station's digital Channel 58.2." It's non-stop shitty movies. It's a 24 hour crapfest. It's essentially Hillbilly HBO. Public Domain Cinemax. The Samuel Z. Arkoff channel. And last night we got to watching a HORRIBLE movie, my third bad movie that day. FROGS starring Joan Van Ark and a young, mustache-less Sam Elliott. It was HORRIBLE! I found it free on-line. My wife says I should show it for a church-less MOTW. But I might blow my wad early and show it sooner because it's just THAT bad!




-We are SO extremely broke. I'm working my butt off but that doesn't change the amount of money I make, you know? It doesn't matter if I slack off or if I work my ass off which is what I do because either way I make the same amount of money. That's lame. My wife is trying to go back to "working" but it's hard when she's helping Emerald with her schooling, you know? And I think I still may have some lingering problems with her "job" but we NEED the money.


-My daughter is sick. My youngest, Isabela. Her tonsils are swollen up like crazy and she has an on and off again fever. Every time I leave for work she wakes up and cries and BEGS ME to stay home with her. It's heartbreaking. I want so much to blow off work and hold her. But I have no sick time or personal time left and we NEED the cash.


-Here's a drawing I did last saturday for storytime ...




... we read Bunnicula stories and, since Bunnicula couldn't make it, Vampire Peter rabbit showed up. It was cool and original and crazy and fun. I don't think anybody at work noticed. I try to give these audiences my best and I always hope that the higher ups notice but I don't think they ever really give me too much credit. But the kids there went home happy. And I guess that's what counts. Right?




-Here's to hoping that my old friend and fellow Woodite "Bunny" gets better. I'm thinking about you. Me and my wife are praying to angora for your health. Procedure, surgery, whatever it's called, let's hope to Wood that your Woodite ass gets better soon.


-And here's some interviews with my two awesome daughters ...




-I live in a trailer park. A redneck fucking trailer park. And the woman across the street from us is in her forties and was once arrested for rape. Have I ever mentioned this? I don't think I ever have. I'm quite ashamed.


THINGS MY DAUGHTERS ARE INTO:

-The Muppets
-Animaniacs
-Heroes
-Classic Pokemon
-Godzilla Movies
-The Beatles




-I'm worried I have that Michael J. Fox disease. I shake so much. Sometimes I can't stop. And when I'm at work I get so shaky that its almost as if I'm dancing. Maybe this is all the pills I'm on. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid and a hypochondriac. But I'm worried. Really worried.


-Here's some free music for your punk ass ...


Cage The Elephant: Ain't No Rest For The Wicked

Cage the Elephant: Tiny Little Robots

The Avett Brothers: I and Love and You

Brand New: The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows

Edwood: Summer Climax


That's that. Wind Clan out.

No comments: