NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, October 26, 2009

You Know You've Made It ...



... you know you've made it when Cracked magazine gives your web site a shout out!


My web site, The Church of Ed Wood, has gotten close to 2,000 hits. And that's today alone.


I'm big. I'm worldwide big. I'm invisible internet big.


It's a strange life I live. I mean, look at me. I'm broke. My teeth are killing me, my youngest yells and screams at me and my oldest may or may not like me, I'm worried that I'm on shaky ground at work, my boss may or may not like me AND I'm having some serious trouble with my meds and as such I'm short tempered and angry and paranoid and desperately trying not to hurt myself.


But I guess it's nice to know that at least I'm invisibly famous.


That's something. Right?

No comments: